8251 Greensboro Drive Suite 250
McLean VA 22102, United States
Ogden, UT, United States
Oct 12, 2017
Job Posting Date:
Oct 10, 2017
Title: Project Manager I
Duration : 6 months +
Location: Ogden, UT
On W2 candidates only
Duties and Responsibilities
· BA/BS degree in engineering, sciences, business, or a related field; PMP certification required, typically required within 6 months of assignment; advanced degree (MS/MBA) preferred.
· Demonstrated ability to perform the essential functions of the job typically acquired through eight or more years of related work experience with technical engineering and manufacturing projects and programs; may have specialized requirements. Prior project management experience of two or more years.
· Prior cross-functional and business experience leading projects and programs with high-technology customers, products, technology and processes.
· In-depth knowledge of the Project Management five stage process and proficiency with program management processes, methodology, and architecture.
· Proficient with project management tools, including, but not limited to: scheduling, cost management, change control, time management, scope and resources, work breakdown structures, and risk management.
· Ability to communicate and serve as the customer advocate to fulfill contract requirements; guides the project team to quickly identify and address complex and critical issues and to resolve problems encountered by the team.
· Effective interpersonal and presentation skills; skilled at applying negotiation principles to achieve beneficial results. Able to influence business decisions and negotiate resource allocation.
· Proficiency with financial analysis (e.g. cost breakdowns, risk analysis, budget, etc) and experience with cost, contract terms and conditions, and profit decisions.