• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related field; or equivalent work experience
• 5-7 years of relevant data modeling/data architecture experience
• Deep logical and physical data modeling experience using the Entity Relationship Diagram (ERD) methodology.
• Applied experience and expertise in data architecture concepts (e.g. model management, meta-data management, data governance).
• Experience delivering concurrent, large information management projects at all phases-from project definition through design and delivery.
• Demonstrated proficiency in requirements gathering and analysis processes and methodologies.
• 3+ years software development and/or technical support experience.
• Preferred - Financial Services industry specific knowledge that includes working knowledge of industry data standards and architectures.