Senior and Midlevel Automated QA Testers
6 months pls
All Visas Accepted (If OPTS /GC EADs must work on our W2. )
Testing in an agile testing environment that is developing educational software.
They will be test planning, creating test cases in a BDD style, writing test automation, and executing the tests.
Filling all of the needs of a tester in an agile development team.
Contract role in Open Source Test Automation with the following tool stack:
• Selenium Webdriver
• Mocha framework (https://mochajs.org/)
Initial 6 month contract with possible follow on with success.
o Months 1-3 will be pre-Initial Code Complete. This should be preparation
o Months 4-6 - Execute e2e tests and defect correction. Prepare handoff plan.
• Ideal fit would be someone with a consultant mindset.
• Must have a good understanding of breaking down work items into different pieces, isolating
problems and guiding/reviewing/overseeing another people's work. 5+ years of overall software
QA Testing experience 2-3 yrs of which are with Automated Testing.
• BS in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience.
• Demonstrated success in coordinating the test effort for one or more projects.
• Knowledge of QA methodology, debugging, tools, standards, and some emerging test methods.
• Must be able to create test scripts form scratch for testing tools.
• Must be adaptable and wear many hats and have strong exp. with automated tools like Silk,
Tosca, WinRunner ,Selenium, Testing Whiz, Ranorex, Watir, Sahi, Telerik TestStudio, WatiN etc
• Must have good communication and Presentation skills and be able to go on sales calls and act
as a delivery lead to client.
• Demonstrated experience developing high quality test plans, test cases, test tools and
• Experience with performance, load, stress testing large scale, distributed systems ·
• Excellent problem solving and debugging skills, and an ability to come up with innovative
• Experience in scripting, user-level test automation and performing white-box testing.
• Experience testing across a variety of platforms (desktop, console, mobile, etc.).
• Experience collaborating with development operations team and with build/deploy systems.