Job Industry:Finance / Accounting
Additional Information: Full benefits and bonus are available.
Description: Our Client, an industrial building materials company, is looking to hire an Internal Auditor to work in Chicago, IL.
• Assist with audit planning through process understandings, risk assessments, and scoping;
• Perform financial and operational audits of the Company’s national and international by testing and documenting procedures;
• Document and communicate audit findings to Audit Leads and Managers, who will collaborate with the Internal Auditor on how to best communicate with key stakeholders;
• Partner with Audit Leads and Managers to effectively resolve issues identified through audits;
• Demonstrate some up to date expertise in audit processes and highly motivated to learn;
• Assist with drafting the audit report for assigned sections and audit findings;
• Partner with Lead Seniors to identify constructive and value-added solutions for management;
• Review process documentation and perform inquiries and test of controls over financial reporting to ensure compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404 for assigned controls;
• Work collaboratively with Audit Seniors and Leads, report to the Internal Audit Manager;
• Travel both domestically and internationally (30-35% of the time).
• Financial audit experience (1+ years);
• Experience in internal auditing or public accounting (Big 4 or equivalent);
• Business / operations / manufacturing experience;
• Knowledge of SAP and data analytical audit tools (e.g. ACL);
• Working towards or holding a professional certification such as CPA or CIA;
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or business-related field OR Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems or other Information Technology-related field.